Saturday, October 24, 2009

SEPTEMBER FAMILY REUNION

Get a cup of coffee, or in my case a Dr. Pepper, it may take you a few minutes to get through all the photos, but that's what it's all about....




On September 16th we gathered at the Hospitality House in Burns Park for a great time with family. If my count is correct there were 67 of us there (though my count could be challenged). Mammaw B looked beautiful, but I think everyone would agree with me that the best news of the day was that Uncle Fred and Aunt Ann were able to join us.















As the pictures will confirm, food was in abundance.










Jackie locked her keys in her car and the "men" of the family quickly came to her rescue!





And there is no better way to spend an afternoon than sharing a great meal with people you love being with.










For now I will let the pictures speak for me.


































We do have a good time together!












Thanks so much to Rob and David Bruce for sharing their photos. And just to let you know,this is only a portion of the pictures taken that day. Hope you enjoy. Be sure to leave a comment.

Sandra

1 comment:

Linda Smith said...

Loved the pictures. Everyone looks great. Nobody has changed a bit. Oh Uncle Fred, so glad to see you there. I MUST come to Memphis to visit. Love to all..Linda