Monday, October 26, 2009

IT REALLY WAS A SURPRISE

So I got a call from Rob telling me he needed my help. Of course I said I'd be glad to help him and asked what was up. He said he wanted to give Jackie a surprise birthday party.... and so the plans began. Phone calls, emails, facebook messages, all behind Jackie's back. Even Mammaw B was in on the scheme. And we pulled it off.

As you can see by the photos of Jackie when she came into my mom's house, we really got her. Take a look:











Michelle ordered the Birthday Cake. It was supposed to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JACKIE
(Momma, Mamaw, Aunt)

After a conversation with the store manager and almost walking out without a cake, they were offered quite a discount due to the cake decorator's mistake.





Gag gifts were the order of the night.



Here are some more photos from the party:

A special rendition of "Happy Birthday" from a friend.
































No comments: