Saturday, March 21, 2009

Let's dig out those old photos...

Sandy's conversation with Mammaw revived an idea I had several years ago. I imagine that everyone in our family has had their photo taken in Mammaw's swing. I would like to collect as many of those photos as possible. Both her porch swing and her yard swing qualify. It would be great to have photos from across the decades. So warm those scanners up and send them to me. (JPEG files preferred).

Use e-mail or snail mail. Send hard copies or disks. I'll try to work with whatever you send. My contact information:

David Bentley
418 South 20th Street
Rogers, AR 72756

e-mail to: david-bentley@sbcglobal.net

The next family reunion may be too soon. However if everyone reponds quickly and generously I will endeavor to have CDs ready at a family reunion in the near future. Besides celebrating everyone's love for Mammaw this could be a great way of chronically our whole family. That said don't leave out those ex-spouses. They were part of the family too. Don't forget those great black and white shots from long ages ago.

David Bruce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to email porch pictures to the email address for David Bruce, but it came back as undeliverable. Help!!

XO,
Joy