Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Update from Michelle Bentley

Hello,
So I just wanted to write a note and let you know what is going on with Duwanes family.
Well, the company I work for MEMS had a chili cookoff so I asked my dad to make some chili for me to enter. Long story made short, he made me get up early in the morning at 930am and yes that is early for me who works midnights, to help him. So i did and we won 2nd place in the cookoff and $200.00. Also, We are all going to Disney World in Orlando in just over 2 weeks the count down is on. This should be an exciting time for us Duwane and Emma Lou's whole crew will be there. I am sure we will have pictures to come from the trip when we get back. Well just wanted to say hi to everyone and hope everyone is doing well.

Michelle Bentley

No comments: