Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Letter from Joy...hope you can help!!!

Friends/Family,

This year, hundreds of people (women AND men) will hear the words “You have breast cancer,” and there’s a good chance that some of them will be people we know and love. Because of this I have chosen to step up and help the fight by participating with Team Disney in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Central Park on October 21st. Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is an opportunity to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors, educate women about early detection and prevention, and raise money to fund lifesaving research and support programs to help fight breast cancer.

Below is a link to my personal page that I hope you will visit. There you can join my team and walk with Team Disney, start your own walking team, or sign up to walk as an individual. If you are unable or unavailable to walk with me, you can make a donation. Our team's goal is $35,000 and every dollar helps!! Plus it's tax-deductible!

Hope starts with me and it can continue with you. To donate now, use this link to visit my personal page.
http://teamacs.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=3155421&pg=personal&fr_id=3405

Thanks so much!

Joy Sims Brown

No comments: