Friday, February 19, 2010

A Request from Samantha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted to pass along this request from Samantha as she is trying to help her daughter, Katie, with a school project:



I am helping Kate build a family tree going back as far as we can for her FACS (family and community) class. I have signed up for Ancestry.com I am getting a lot of hits on the Sims and Bentley Side.

I am the point person – where the tree starts.

If you can post on blog that anyone who might be able to confirm information or has researched this previously have them get in touch with me at immomhelpme@comcast.net

And if there is anyone interested in this I was going to try to get a link or blog or something so they can access it as I add to.

Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samantha, get ahold of Kevin, your Great Uncle Fred's son. He did alot of research several years ago, and it is very extensive. You would have to take it from where he left off. But I believe it will not be very hard to update the information. I have a copy he gave me several years ago, and I know it will help you quite a bit. a
gain contact Kevin Bentley. He is your Mamaw B's favorite grandson according to him. Good luck.

Tanya Lowery

Unknown said...

Great article and really appreciate the effort and work you put into this. Goooo relevance!
Best Candid photographers in Jaipur
Best web design company in jaipur