Wednesday, January 2, 2008

....Note from David Bruce....

I received this note from David Bruce and believe it or not I had just written a blog entry on the same thing!! I'm posting his note and will try to get my photos in order to post tomorrow....




As we have for well over a decade a couple of dozen folks gathered at Mammaw's house in Levy to begin a night of Christmas caroling. We were happy to have Uncle Fred and Aunt Anne there this year. Attached are of couple of photos from that gathering. Also included is a photo of Mammaw looking at pictures from the India trip by David, Sally, Duwane, and Emma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to see a new photo of Mamaw B on the porch. Thanks again for sharing!! I check the blog weekly, and its great to see when new material has been added.

Pat